Bed bugs are attracted to areas where individuals sleep or relax, as this is where they can find their food source (blood from humans). They are often found in resorts, motels, and other short-term rental accommodations. But they can also be located in workplaces, daycare centres, hospitals, and other public places.
Once bed bugs get into a building, they can fast multiply and extend to other places. This is why it’s vital to call an experienced pest control Geelong company as soon as you suspect you have a bed bug problem. Our team at Pest Control Geelong can assist you to get rid of bugs fast and correctly, using eco-friendly pest removal methods. Call us today to schedule a consultation.
How To Recognize Bed Bugs In Your Residence?
Bed bugs are tiny, parasitic insects that feed on humans’ blood and animals. They are reddish-brown, wingless, and oval-shaped. Adult bed bugs measure about 3 to 5 mm long and 1.5 to 3 mm wide. They are typically active in dark and hide during the day in cracks and crevices, such as in beds, headboards, frames, behind pictures, or any other dark place.
Bedbugs are not known to carry infections, but their bites can be uncomfortable and cause itching and swelling. If you believe you have bedbugs, examine for indications of them in your sleeping area, such as:
– Bloodstains on your sheets or pillowcases
– Rust-colored or reddish smears on your skin
– Shed bedbug skins
– Bedbug faeces (small, dark spots)
If you see any of these signs, call a eco friendly pest control professional to come and inspect your home. They will be able to verify whether or not you have bedbugs and help you get rid of them.
Several things can attract bedbugs to your home, such as:
– Clutter, which provides them with hiding places
– Dirty laundry, which gives them a place to lay their eggs
– Used furniture, which may already have bedbugs in it
– Visitors who have bedbugs in their own homes
To prevent bedbugs from coming into your home, vacuum regularly, keep your home clean and clutter-free, and inspect secondhand furniture before bringing it inside. If you believe you may have bed bugs, call a pest removal specialist right away.
If you’re handling bed bug infestation, chances are you want them gone yesterday. But before you can get rid of them, you need to know how they got there in the first place. Here are some of the most common causes of bed bug infestations:
– Clutter: Bed bugs love hiding in cluttered areas because it gives them plenty of places to hide. If your home is full of clutter, it’s time to start decluttering.
– Dirty laundry: Another favourite hiding spot is dirty laundry. If you have piles of dirty clothes lying around, it’s time to wash them.
– Used furniture: If you buy used furniture, make sure to inspect it carefully for bed bugs before bringing it into your home.
– Visitors: If you have visitors who are staying in your home, there’s a chance they could bring with them. Ask them to check their luggage before coming into your home.
If you think you may have a bed bug infestation, call a emergency pest control Geelong professional right away. They will be able to confirm whether or not you have bed bugs and help you get rid of them.
Getting Rid Of A Bed Bugs Infestation
If you think you might have a bed bug infestation, it is important to take quick action. Bed bugs are difficult to get rid of and they can cause a lot of problems. We are experts in pest removal and we can help you get rid of your bed bug problem quickly and efficiently.
There are a few key things that you need to know about bugs to get rid of them. First of all, they are attracted to warmth and blood. This means that they will often be found near beds or other places where people sleep. They will also bite people to feed on their blood.
Another thing to keep in mind is that bed bugs can travel easily from place to place. This is why it is important to be very careful when you travel. If you stay in a hotel or other rental property, be sure to check before you bring your belongings into the room.
If you think you might have a bed bug infestation, the best thing to do is to call a professional pest control company like Regal Pest Control Geelong. We will send one of our experienced technicians to your home or office to inspect for bed bugs. If we find any, we will work quickly to get rid of them and prevent them from coming back.
Call Pest Controller today if you think you might have a bed bug problem. We will be happy to help!